Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Loctor Loctor

I just got back from the hospital to see the doctor to get a final inspection on my appendicitis wound. Basically it leaves no scars because the doc performed a single port surgery which is also known as Laparo-endoscopic single site surgery on me. They would operate through the navel and two small holes, one on the right side of the abdomen and the other on the lower abdomen.

And so I shall tell you how rich the doctors are nowadays. Keep in mind that I was waiting for almost 2 hours and finally the nurse called my name.

Doc: How's your wound? Ready to go back to Singapore?


Me: No pain anymore, I guess I'm ok!


Doc: Come come lie down and let me see your wounds. *peels of bandages* Don't worry about your wound opening half way when you're walking just don't do any strenuous activities for the next week.


Me: *grins widely* That's good!


Doc: Okay all the best and I'll see you again! * Hands me the bill and ushers me out*


Me: T.T 

The whole thing took approximately 5 minutes and costed me 45 bucks.
Sprawling on the bed ;(

Moral of the story: If you have no money, pray that you don't fall sick!:(

No comments: