Friday, March 25, 2011

10 weeks!

10 more weeks till get step foot in my home again. Sometimes I wonder if I really did everything I could whilst I was here. My friend said that I was the most dynamic and well rounded exchange student he has ever met and probably experienced almost everything. Apparently, he even said that his first words to me would be, "Where were you yesterday?" or "Where's your next destination?" Oh well, one thing is for sure, I'll never get to experience this once I head back home.

Somehow for the past few days I've been feeling a little homesick and for the record, I think I'm dreaming almost every night or at least I know i'm thinking of something in my sleep ;S


I'm gonna miss wearing my Russian Hat

Note to self: Think less, sleep and exercise more, getting fat :(

No comments: