Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunrise in Tampere

Over here in the Nordic Countries, the weather plays with your mind literally. I could clearly recall the dark and snowy days in January where the sun rises at 10.30am and sets by 3pm. Today, it's all topsy-turvy and I challenged myself to catch the sunrise at 5.15am and I'm glad I did (: I did take a video of the sun rising from the horizon and loads of photos but it didn't turn out as nice as I thought it would.

For those staying in Paawola and wondering where to catch it, just face where the petrol stations are!

Can you believe that it's so bright at 5am?

Perfect view

I prayed for world peace

Guess what I did next? I made breakfast, toast with cheese, and caught my mum and legend using facebook during work and went back to virtual reality. Totally worth it (;

No comments: