Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ant trail gone?

Remember a while ago i wrote something on the invincible ant trail? If you couldn't remember, here's the link to it. So back to the story, weeks passed without me noticing that there weren't any ant trails in my room anymore and I only realized it because the ants didn't attack my chipsmore biscuit in the container.

So want to know my secret how I got rid of them?

 I built a gun and shot everyone of the ants :D Nah, i kid.


 I found that spiderman helped me eliminate the ants in my room :) Guess there's perks not cleaning up your room so often. yahooo!

Bak kata pepatah, "Dimana ada gula, disitu ada semut" , where got sugar, there got ants or in this case, where got ants, there got spider. 

So tell me,  Why stand when you can sit? And why sit when you can lie down?


No comments: