Friday, December 27, 2013

Regrets anyone?

2013 is coming to a close and I asked my dad this question a few days back ago. Oh yes, I think from now onwards, most of my posts will be random conversations which I want to jot down for my own future reference. 

Back to the my convo with my dad,

Me: So dad, you're going to enter your retirement years, (in fact he has already slowed down a couple of years back ) have you ever regretted anything in your life? Family? Career? Friends?

To be frank, I always like to engage in deep and random conversations with my dad.

Dad : *paused for a moment* Honestly, I have no regrets. Family wise, definitely none son. Career wise, my friends are always stunned when I tell them I'm doing 'office boy' work for the past 5 years. I'm glad that I had my good days and also my more relaxed days.

Some food for thought, his reply has been buzzing in my head for a few days now.  

Hmm


No comments: