Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dragon Fruit Story

I feel like an uncle today at the supermarket, let me tell you why.

After having my dinner, I went to the supermarket to get some fruits. The thought of buying dragon fruit did not cross my mind until I saw one of the workers refilling the dragon fruit section. At that time I only wanted to buy apples or oranges. The dragon fruit was going about 2.90 for two pieces and I was quite reluctant to buy since nobody really wants to share it with me.

I walked one round around the shop and came back to the same section. This time I noticed that not only the price of the dragon fruit was lesser, 1.90 but it was for three pieces. :D

And that is the story of how I ended with 3 dragon fruits in my fridge now. hehee

Cheap thrills :P E said i'm acting more and more like an old uncle nowadays :( oh noooooo.

Getting ready to see some red colouring when I go to the loo, coupled with some black seeds. xD

No comments: