Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Less is more

E always says i'm the easiest person to please as I get contented with things easily. For example today when I told her that all i wanted to eat for lunch was from canteen 11 mixed rice and I did tapau it to her hall to eat. As I was gobbling my lunch down, I keep telling her how amazing the food is. I even said if i had all the money in the world, I would hire the two uncles to cook for me everyday. 

Of course that made her laugh and said that i'm so easy to be pleased. 

What she said didn't really strike me until i read this article here. All I wanted for my lunch was just a meal full of greens and non-obsessively oily food. 

Friends ask me what I learnt when I was in Finland, I said , "I learnt to exist there :) "

Less is more


No comments: