Monday, June 13, 2011

Have you registered?

It's been a week at home but somehow this place isn't the same as it used to be. The padang (field) which i used to hang out is now dominated by unfamiliar faces. Patrol guards are literally in every corner in my neighbourhood and food prices are way to expensive for a student like me. Even my little brother is as tall as me :(

Sorry that I went off topic for a while, must be the transition period! Anyways, I was just surfing around the internet and I somehow ended up in the SPR(Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya aka Electoral Commission) website. Yes it takes only a few minutes to register yourself as a voter in any local post office but it will take 5-6 months to get confirmed in the system. Do register early! As for me I registered myself a day after my 21st birthday *ya i'm old already* and only a few months ago my details was in the system.

You can check your status over here.

Change is always overrated when there's no action involved yet every politician says they urge for change. I say, "Be a man, do the right thing!"

Like shave your head when it's overgrown for 6 months

No comments: